Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Miss Tennessee USA 2011 - Ashley Durham

Out of all the beauty queens I have seen and watched on TV, Ashley Elizabeth Durham from a small town called Adamsville, Tennessee stays at the top of my list. Never mind if she didn't win Miss USA 2011 and that I do not know her personally, but her photos just radiates humbleness, dorkiness and a gorgeous person inside and out. I just love how she can go from a model portrait to making funny faces - some beauty queens just can't pull that genuine look off. 

I even created a Wikipedia page for her =)

Oh, and she accepted my request for MySpace back in the day, lol.


Back in 2005, Ashley won the Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2006 pageant and was a sure shot to win it all for me. Her trademarks are her dimples and the all American girl next door look. She was an honor student at her high school, doing community services and President of her class - what's not to like? Or maybe I'm just partial to the beauty with brains concept.

Ashley then went to University of Memphis, majoring in journalism and fashion merchandising and pledged Alpha Gamma Delta.


And still took time to continue modelling for Tony Bowls.


And then in 2010, Ashley made a comeback to the pageant circuit and subsequently won Miss Tennessee USA 2011. Never mind if she was surrounded by 50 other gorgeous contestants, including Alyssa Campanella, Ashley was my pick to win.


Ashley became Miss USA 2011's 1st runner up, losing to Alyssa Campanella but it's all good. After graduating from college with honors, she became a face for Ford Model Miami and Chicago and New View Management agency.

Now, why isn't she a gorgeous thing?

More pics - 











Source - Facebook, Tony Bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment